Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Renegade Waves

I won't open my veins in the bath for you
But in theory I would,
I won't blow out my veins if you asked me to.
Rest assured that I could.
I won't squeal with delight when we meet again
But know that inside, you have helped me to ride all the...

...Renegade waves
In my heart
And I love...

I won't scream myself dumb til I fall asleep
Not like I used to.
I won't claw at the walls as the visions creep.
The crap I'd put you through.
I won't cuddle you up til you suffocate
But know that I could, and I feel that I should as the...

...Renegade waves
Are made still
And I love...

I will polish your grave if you get there first
Not that you will.
I will promise to save you from the very worst.
Apathy kills.
I will smile whenever I linger upon your grace.
You stifle the pain.
I will blossom whenever you show your face
As sun through the rain.
And I'm happy again as the...

...Renegade waves are mute
By your beauty.
I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home