Saturday, September 16, 2006

Stupid/Cupid

So when did fist ever rhyme with kiss?
I tried so desperately not to eroticise
A bruise like a valentine's card heart
Or an xoxo at the base of a text.

Something in the way you
Administer those scratches,
Bites and murky, marbled
Blue vistas across my arms.

Something in the way you
Want to get as close as possible
Without actually shunting my colon
With your defiantly straight cock.

Something in the way your
Phlegm and my blood cocktail,
Transubstantiate into this
Covert, desolate alchemy.

Something in the way of
Me buying my freedom from
Your twisted embellishments.
Something, or me, cloaked.

So kiss never rhymed with fist,
I'm so desperately tired of
Their mingling in a certain light.
I'm outta here, guess who, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home