Saturday, September 16, 2006

Blonde Spectrum

I got drunk and battered the shit out of the house and sloped into a playground and got talking to this eleven year old kid who said he used to masturbate over Ian Huntley as a kid is he going to hell.

I said yeah ok can I come with you I ripped the chain off a swing which was only tenuously attached by a threadbare rusted link and coiled it around him saying this'll keep you warm and the rush of hot metal against your flesh might prepare you for when you go to hell.

I coughed up a dank globule of phlegm into his cherubic Carusso moppet hair and kissed him on the forehead it felt like electric silk under my freshly-shaven chin I kissed him fully on the lips and asked him if I could fuck him he told me to go to hell.

I recognised a smirk within the complex illuminations of his face and interpreted this flirtatiously he squatted there wrapped in these chains as though within the the thick coiled embrace of a boa constrictor he said he wanted to try something new and asked if he could fuck me I said ok I'm so going to hell.

He told me to loosen the chains from his body asked me to lower my pants and lie on my stomach he whipped the chains back and brought them crashing down on my buttocks then laid on top of me crushed me with a tiny hug lowered his pants and began to fuck me with his small and engorged cock y'know my girlfriend can go to hell.

He playfully bashed my head into the ground a few times and dug his nails into my shoulders as he fucked me I recognised the power inversion drifting as tangibly as stifling summer heat in his favour he ripped my T-shirt apart and a film of sweat pooled between our skins he buried his face in the back of my head sank his teeth into my left shoulder then as he came into my ass he yelled mom and dad motherfuckers go to hell.

He rolled me onto my back and climbed on top of me squeezing my legs between his and told me he loved me then he lunged at my face as though for pearls and wove my tongue into his constricting me with his legs and whispered repeatedly between kisses is this how you go to hell.

He told me he'd been jealous of Holly and Jessica and why couldn't he be a girl and that now he'd found me he had his own girl so we segued into sleep and into the last trickle of his conscious mind I breathed I love you that's the best way we can go to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home