Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Love's Fierce Drawl

The sun sweating blaze onto blonde skin;
Tan arousing dew my tongue slips out of you.
Lips are the lounge in which we commune.

Summer's embrace,
A halo 'cross your face,
A burnt erasure of the mire I'd seek to...

...Soak in laughter;
Mute in mirth
When we were still called
Lovers who's eclipse of
Death's sombre drought
Was absolute and everlasting
'Til the day forever ended...

...Love's fierce drawl.

Nuzzling necks, hips and armpits.
Faces drip like rays from a
Thrift shop watercolour sky;
Their pool an osmosis of the heart.

Summer's embrace
'Cross your fleeting naked back;
The last I see as black october looms and...

...Dampens laughter;
Numbs the flame -
The joy that underlines my name.
I'm left to blame -
My impotence in all things real,
Ideas alone the things that steal me,
Wake my blood to...

...Love's fierce drawl.

The sun labours over its cycles
While I adopt the zen of an orrery's flight.
The space lends me sight.

For xelA.xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home