Friday, April 21, 2006

Mourning Glory.

I feel too much for him should I leave for and good and permanently how irreversible is emotional damage my heart bleeds from the wounds inflicted by his barbs am I needy or is he more narcissistic than I appreciated all domesticity is violent right do I actually mind being used by him as an object for the deciphering of his sexuality I gave everything so selfishly when fantasy explodes into life with the grace of a tumour why do I feel so remotely orbital to anything else that breathes I can't discern am I a prima donna or am I just bitter about being so innately altruistic do real altruists ever accept rewards do not submit to the warp history is not condemned to repeat itself.
And if it were well I am not history.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home