Sunday, April 30, 2006

Rebel Physics

I fell, in love, to a black hole.
A void with cradle voice.
I am anti-matter because nothing does in his presence.
Attention-starved, I starve the rest of me into negative mass.
His gaze is nebulous...

I was told today that the sun is mostly black.
It has every allure going, distant, hot, light-giving, capable of blackening tissue with even its mildest touch.

I, Icarus, caress A Heavenly Body...

Mmmm. Like he'd notice. Not content to orbit,
My atomised selves resume their solitary trajectory, brushing the debris from their blushing moons.

"Onwards and upwards."

Time is the greatest steal.

I soar over a morphic field of clones, each a distortion of the first,
I'm surfing echoes. Maybe soon my gravitational pull will summon another to orbit me, and I can be the first, the premiere.

Or in equilibrium we could orbit each other.

Actually I'll pass on equilibrium. My cat mangled a dove. I fastened the cat in a box and thought "Fuck Peace".

I'm hysterical and chaospherical. That's not to say I'm negatively charged. I'm closer to the big krush than the bang, you might say.

1 Comments:

Blogger death-hustler said...

I adore your rebel physics. Your Pious Child is also an un-matched piece of writing. I don't intend to flatter you, every time I encounter writing that is this strong I feel sick and furious at the same time.

Cheers,

DH

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home