Thursday, August 11, 2005

Of Architectures And Satellites.


Today's Letter is Archtecture:
For The Love of God’s Sake.

I’m God-fodder, a neat evangelist platter
When I was a mad-hatter I had matter,
But when they cut the cat, the latter was late,
And now I’m the aether relapsed on His plate.

He has a Big Crush on I
For implode and U C?
Aphid and aphrodisiac,
Jubilant and juicy for
Our Father in his flasher-mac.
I swoon like the moon, I’m shy.

Will the real God in this cavalcade
Please stand, I cannot understand
But overstate the pleas to seize
In mine his hand
And pledge sweet loyalties
Beyond the masquerade.

And tense with apprehension
In my camp modality,
Crave to bring forth dimensions
Of Great elasticity. Instead He
Drives me to a hyper pace,
Live, Fast, Die unsung.
A riper waste of space-time
There could never be.
What bad taste I’d be invoking
If only I weren’t joking:
The levity-thief, the japester is He:
Ensures no brevity just grief for me:
The bastard everlasting.
The Mage. (1981)
A Palimpsest for ZL.
"The media is inconsequential. Architectures are all." - Guillame De Carillon, 1993
"Life is metafaction." - George Bruizelle, 1983
"If infinity isn't visceral, who dares love?" - Marianne Harding, 1973
"My coat hurts." - Jack Sizemore, seven minutes prior to his death, aged 53, 1963
"Cease Six Vomits." - the name of the central sculpture in 'The Baphomet Series' triptych by Allesandro Munez, 1943
"A cycle of novel cycles, at twenty-two cycles per second." - Jean-Cedric Pedan, when asked what his next project would be after retiring as a poet, 1933
"Bring me the head of state." - Maxmillian Klineberg, 1911
"All structures envelope themselves; as wombs and wormholes, new pieces perpetuate, from the ashes of ghosts. A revisionist template can be applied to all media, especially if the self is considered a medium. All is mutable, and answerable to rebirth and recycling." - Karena Vasquez, addressing 400 architecture students in Munich, 2003.
EL.

1 Comments:

Blogger curiosofsigns said...

Celebrity architect Le Corbusier pontificates thus, that "the home is a machine for living in." Now I'm going to test his theory, and climb into the nearest washer/drier unit. Nice poem. I couldn't read it.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home